Sunday, December 10, 2006

hello neighbours

hi new nextdoor neighbours.

it is okay that your kitchen appliances are currently living in the hallway on account of renovations.

I really do not mind that sounds of sawing, hammering, drilling, and the occasional phrase of rock music are penetrating our shared wall.

god is probably not super happy that you continue to work on this day of rest, but it is cool with me. jesus would understand, I think he was a carpenter.

but if I walk down the hall making unnecessarily loud comments to mila regarding how I would like to look inside and see what kind of work you are doing, I would really appreciate it if you could prop the door open or something so I could see in next time I am walking by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are so embarrassing.