Sunday, October 29, 2006

requesting a reschedule

for school, we have a nice online schedule that lists all our classes. however, it appears that someone did not get my memo to exempt me from tomorrow morning's session. you see, squished in there between "stomach and duodenum" and lunch is two hours that I would quite frankly rather miss.

from 10:30-12:30 tomorrow we have "approach to diarrhea." I cannot think of a worse topic. that must be the grossest two hours I have ever heard of in my life. then again, later in the week we do have "anal and perianal problems." I still think the diarrhea is the grosser of the two. either way, gastroenterology is the worst specialty I have ever heard of.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think GI is pretty cool...

simon said...

way too much poo for me, thanks.

Unknown said...

Perhaps your lecture tomorrow will change your opinion on the subject!

Anonymous said...

You'll be glad when you have the lecture behind you!