Tuesday, October 10, 2006

popcorn

I have had a major popcorn craving for the past few days. the problem is that mila refuses to eat popcorn with me, so I have to save up my cravings until they are so big that I can eat an entire bag of popcorn by myself. today they were that big. so I popped a bag of popcorn and started shoving handfuls of it into my mouth.

the problem is that I also just got back from giving blood. when you give blood, they prick your finger to make sure you have enough iron. not to brag or anything, but I always have enough iron. I am pretty sure if they tested me for most things I would have enough. though I did once try to donate platelets so they had to test my platelets first. I eventually got a letter from them saying that they were no longer interested in my platelets. now this may mean that I did not have enough platelets to donate. more plausibly, however, is that it meant that the demand for platelets had simply waned to the point where they no longer needed to take up my valuable time with their blood letting. I am a very busy person. blogs to write, you know.

anyway, so I have a prick on my ring finger. for a while I was trying to avoid using it while I ate popcorn. but I was simply not getting enough throughput using a three finger pincer grip, so I had to upgrade to the four finger. but then I got butter all over my finger where they pricked it, so now I am somewhat concerned that I have butter in my blood. how troubling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this post is disgusting.