Tuesday, September 26, 2006

my day so far

got dressed (sweet orange and pink gingham shirt/green tie with pink polka dots combo. well, I thought it was sweet)
breakfast (featuring reese's peanut butter puffs)
poured some coffee in my travel mug (it was still hot at 2 pm. that is 6 hours of thermal insulation)
walked to school (I ran into some yahoo about halfway there who did not seem to have any concept of the protocol surrounding two individuals walking the same route. I could not shake him for so long. finally I sprint walked and cut him off before we got onto a bridge)
pelvic exam
went to the mall (returned some pants, bought a cookbook)
had lunch (sandwich)
investigated law school (confirmed that law students do not, in fact, have to do pelvic exams)
booked lsat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

simon,
cancel the lsat
the medical profession needs your sweet pelvic exam skills

simon said...

simon, md
specializing in tonics, salves and pelvic exams

Anonymous said...

Here are hundreds of reasons not to apply to law school:

$109 US + GST to take the LSAT.
$109 US + GST to register for the LSDAS.
$175 CDN to register for OLSAS.
$75 CDN per Ontario law school.

For the cost of my law school apps, of which I probably won't even end taking advantage, I could have at least 3 excellent dining experiences.

In other words: three reasons not to apply to law school are Perigee, Splendido, and Chiado.