Friday, July 07, 2006

workplace quandary

at work I have to wash my hands before going in to watch (by watch I mean direct my underlings, do some cutting, generally run the show) each case. there are two choices of soap. one is the classic iodine. it's the yellow foamy stuff, which I assume is what you would see on ER and the like, but I do not watch those shows so this is really little more than conjecture. anyway, it is pretty classic. we are talking big 5urg30n cred. but there is also some new fangled soap, which is just like normal hand soap but decidedly less aromatic. I do find it gentler on the skin vis a vis the iodine but if I use the former I lose the iodocred. as you can see it is rather a massive dilemma that I have on my hands here (FINE! I WILL WRITE FOR YOU, NEW YORKER). yet such are the decisions I must make each and every day. life is complicated.

No comments: