Wednesday, July 05, 2006

hooked on insane

every time I watch this video I see something new. for instance, I did not realize david was singing at a wedding. THERE ARE ALSO TWO SPECIAL BONUS DASCHUND SCENES. TOTAL OF THREE DASCHUNDS. actually mila spotted them, I guess I was distracted by the special effects.

MY MIND IS EXPLODING. WHY DID REGIS EVER HIRE YOU?

p.s. I am not proud that I just posted three times as a direct result of my watching america's got talent. in fact I am ashamed. big shame.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cube scene gets me every time.

Anonymous said...

Dear Simon,
Today is the day that I remembered I hadn't read your blog since June 20th. Oh, and what a day it was! I have so many things to say - like I love Ellen, too, and I am terribly impressed by your bionic hearing, and I wish I had a tailor in hong kong but not so much a mullet. Your humourous thoughts in capital letters are my new best friends. How could I ever have forgotten about this blog?!

simon said...

dear secret admirer, you flatter me!

do go on, don't stop.