Monday, July 10, 2006

t minus 3 days

sorry that should read tb minus 3 days.

I was kind of sad a few days ago when I opened my tb pills and there were just 5 left. I was going to make a tb minus 5 days post because that is a better number to post about, but I was coughing too vigorously to make it to the computer. I wonder why I have such a bad cough. I am sure it is nothing serious.

bizarrely, however, my special tb vitamin cocktail that I am to take in conjunction with my tb pills has significantly more than 3 pills left. I received the exact same number of each, if manufacturer labels are to be believed. maybe mila has been grinding tb pills in with my meals to try and counteract my threats to stop taking my pills because it would be kind of sweet to have a reportable disease.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never knew that you were taking a vitamin cocktail also. I never saw it.

simon said...

thanks for caring about my health, mom.