Tuesday, July 25, 2006

plastic blinging surgery

dr phil is on (IT IS NOT MY FAULT I DO NOT CHOOSE THESE PROGRAMS. PLUS IT WAS THAT OR SAVED BY THE BELL) with all these people who are obsessed with plastic surgery. so I guess that would be a pretty sweet career choice. so many customers! who has ever said they would be perfect if they could just have their gall bladder out? I would be so beautiful if only I got a new knee. I could be just like j lo if only I could get my cholesterol down.

p.s. dr phil is now talking about biochemical profiles. thanks dr phil, phd behavioural psychology.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) please do not insult saved by the bell. you cannot just support the fam when it is convenient for you / gives you cred.

2) please botox me as soon as you know how.

Anonymous said...

how can you not choose sbtb over dr. phil? Is that even a choice?

Anonymous said...

tell me about it! i wear the pants in this apartment (natch) so every so often i need to make simon feel as though he has some vestige of power (and he chooses to use it to watch dr. phil. go figure!)