Tuesday, July 25, 2006

honest I do not just watch reality tv

okay this is really bad for my image but this rockstar show is on and it is too much for me. they keep panning to the washed up rockstars/judges. and they are just sitting there, but then all of a sudden they start air guitaring (heavy metal) or vigorously stroking their chins with pursed lips (acoustic) or pensively bobbing their heads (power ballad). those are all actual moves that I just observed I promise.

I have two suggestions: either stop with the rock moves, you are like 60 years old just go do some sudukos or something, or else get your rock moves going before the camera gets to you, then we can at least pretend you still have the energy to head bang for an entire 3 minute song.

right now I am pretty sure they are critiquing crowd diving technique.

however the most important part of this post is that I seriously did not watch tv all day. I am not so proud that I will not admit if I watch tv all day because sometimes that happens I am just a person who gets bored sometimes. but today I did not watch that much tv at all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you had watched oprah, ellen and city line by the time i got home at 3pm. who are you trying to fool?

Luke said...

I think it's sudoku, not suduko.

simon said...

really I watched those three shows concurrently, so they do not count.

and thanks luke. thanks a lot.

Anonymous said...

I thought that you have a summer job with a doctor, not with a television/advertising company to find out consumer reactions to certain shows and ads.

simon said...

actually I dropped out of school and now am a professional focus group subject.