Sunday, July 16, 2006

high irony

I was talking to my brother the other night:

"hey bra"
"hey bra"
"sup?"
"just chillin"
"aight"
"coo"
"so your blog is pretty snobby"
"but it is ironic snob, therefore not snob"
"your argument seems flawed at best"
"you might have noticed that I even critisize myself right under the title, which is ironic in itself"
"but you see, that is the crux of it. the title perfectly reflects the content of the blog, it is not ironic at all"
"whatev, bra"
"lates"

but then I was thinking about it more. where is the snob? I cannot find it. does that mean I have transcended the irony and am now actually living unadulterated snob, and so am blind to it?

I hope so. I MEAN I HOPE NOT. ISN'T IT IRONIC DONTCHA THINK.

p.s. bra do not be mad that I wrote about you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

psh, there is no way that this is a conversation with jeremy nicholas frank. it sounds like you just watched too much zoolander or something.

simon said...

actually, vpt, that is exactly how the conversation transpired. word for word. verbatim, one might say.