Sunday, July 02, 2006

hello penguin books

I am sitting here with my blogger screen open wondering what I should write about. I am compelled on one hand to post because I read something that says you need to post regularly to get sweet readership. and since I am just in this for the book deal, I need to hit some big numbers here so I can show them to all the editors when they come calling and use them as leverage for bigger cuts of the international sales.

I am however not very moved by any of the ideas that have come into my head. well, there is a sweet cuff style I would like to post about, but I think I should wait because it would be insane if I had two picture posts in the span of days. INSANE!

I hope I get an illustrated book so that I can include my pictures. perhaps I should start taking more photographs of myself so that they can have lots of material for the pictures section. I will probably take them in paparazzi-style because then people will assume by the extreme zoom and slight graininess that I am famous.

p.s. penguin books I chose you because you have the best logo of all the publishers I googled. I will give you right of first refusal on my book. but how could anyone refuse?

No comments: