Thursday, June 29, 2006

I am watching the sun rise

I just saw my computer's clock flip from 5:59 to 6:00. I hope to never see it again. unless, of course, the time is flipping from ellen to the news. that is pm folks. and I barely even like to see that, because I hate it when ellen is over.

also I am watching the sun rise. common misconception: it is a thing of beauty. truth:

okay my brain just switched off there, I do not know what I was going to write. I really have no idea where I was going with that. suffice it to say it would have been quite poignant and witty. that is to say a rare ray of sun in the predawn light of my blog? oh god what did I just write, I need to go back to bed. I DO NOT THINK THAT WAS EVEN ENGLISH. WHY IS THERE A G IN POIGNANT ANYWAY?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have to be at work every day at 7:00????

simon said...

welcome to my world of early morning pain. oh well, at least the work is interesting.

Anonymous said...

I told you that you should have gone into law. The days start later! Ah well at least you are happy.