Thursday, June 01, 2006

trash talkin'

I have a confession: I eat frozen entrees sometimes. usually just during exams, just because we don’t really go grocery shopping so our fridge gets pretty bare. I like to eat them on a plate at the table because then it is pretty civilized and I don’t feel quite as tawdry.

some people like to eat them straight out of the plastic microwaveable tray. and some people like to eat them in front of the tv. now I’m not saying that’s any less or more trashy, but if I were to say I would probably say it’s more trashy. I’m also not saying who some people are, but if I were to say I would probably say her name starts with m and rhymes with mila.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should read the series in the Globe about chemicals in the environment. Apparently there are chemicals that are contained in microwaveable containers that are released when you heat them up. I hope you and Mila consider this when you make your food purchases.