Wednesday, June 14, 2006

high performance deodorizing

I was snooping in my brother’s room this morning (HAHA internet comedy I was not snooping bro) and I saw some deodorant. it was probably ultra blast with extra pheromones or something, but that is not why I am bringing you this exciting update. it had a power grip. like rubber speed grooves. what kind of ham-fisted product developer at proctorgamblecolgate3m invented that? I have never had issues retaining a firm grip on my deodorant stick, ever. I am even known to deodorize first thing in the morning, when I am probably at my most disoriented, yet I am still quite capable with that deodorant stick. now perhaps this is because I am not some crazy high performance sweater, so I do not require such high performance stick handling. my deodorant does say ‘extreme’ on it though, and so I hope I do not come across as boastful when I say that I would consider myself in the upper echelon of deodorant users. to those who consider themselves to be even more elite a user than me (highly unlikely, let us be brutally honest here): if gripping a plastic container is too much for your club-like cro-magnon hands, perhaps you should consider a spray-on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please do not snoop in your brother's room. If you have spare time please cut the grass or empty the dishwasher. Many thanks.