Friday, June 23, 2006

he works hard for the money

so you may have noticed that I used to post a lot. that is because I started this blog during exams. clearly there is no better time to write post after post of simon miscellany than while I am supposed to be learning about diabetes. diabetes is quite frankly a bit of a snooze. blah blah blah insulin blah blah blah glucose blah blah blah pancreas. p.s. (I am pretty sure that is german for "unrelated note in the middle of a blog post") I have a sudden intense craving for gummies.

gummy currently being enjoyed by simon (obnoxious hello kitty style icon of my mood, I mean gummies): sour coke bottles and sour blue and red REAL FRUIT JUICE GUMMIES oh god I am such a health nut, it is crazy sometimes how healthy I am. REAL FRUIT JUICE!

well, moral of the story. I did not really have anything to do the past while, so consequently I did have anything to push aside while I blogged. therefore not as many blogs. same deal now. well actually I am working now, as you may have gathered. but el jefe is away at a conference so it is kind of like I do not have to work if I do not feel like it, so there is no reason to blog. maybe when il capitano returns I will resume blogging a gajillion times every day. just sayin, maybe, do not get excited.

q.e.d. (I am fairly confident that q.e.d. is french for "if you are my boss I am actually working right now JOURNALS SCIENCE ELBOWS RESEARCH")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What if your boss reads this. You should be careful.