Friday, June 23, 2006

bionic man

yes I am a bionic man. I am sure some of you have long suspected this due to my superhuman feats of strength. but this time we are talking about my bionic ear. this is not a joke. no offence guys but I think I have superior high frequency hearing.

have any of you been to the shoppers at bloor and spadina? over by the cash registers, and extending into the candy aisle, ending near the photo counter there is the most painful high frequency whine. very high frequency. it makes my jaw hurt. I think they probably have it there to deter rodents, but it seems they forgot to consider that some of their human customers have BIONIC EARS. me and my murine friends can all hear it, loud and clear. can anyone else hear it, or am I insane? INSANELY BIONIC that is.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should turn down your Diva.

Anonymous said...

Or perhaps someone was using a Mozzy Tone? http://mozzytones.com/

simon said...

re diva, stay tuned, readers.

re mozzy tone, is that the ring tone they were talking about in the globe and mail yesterday in social studies? that is what tweaked my memory! funny that you thought of it too.

Anonymous said...

Probably, although I didn't read that article. My friend mentioned it to me the other day, and I decided to search for it on the net.

There are some mp3 versions that aren't too hard to hear, but that's apparently due to the mp3 compression.

http://www.jetcityorange.com/MosquitoRingtone.html has an uncompressed .wav file. I can't hear this one :(

Anonymous said...

I also read that some people are using the high frequency sounds to prevent teens from loitering in various places...

simon said...

ONE MILLION OMGS! I CAN HEAR THAT! no jokes. Mila just tested me and I can hear it! She can't! I AM ACTUALLY BIONIC!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Why were you at Bloor and Spadina? Are you in town and hiding from me or something? Also please don't make fun of people with hearing loss. You are related to two!