Monday, December 21, 2009

oy vey

having filled my belly as full as it will go with christmas cookies, I felt a change of faith was in order. and so I just ate way too much matzo crunch. I am, as they say, schtuffed.

in other news, mila will not let me get a lamp shaped like a gun (it is only a few years old and already a design classic, I feel. and it is really sexy and also I can pretend it is conceptual and stuff). her reasons are not clear. something about it being a gun or something (note to mila it is not a real gun it is just a lamp gun). but anyway it is not like I have a history of violence or anything so why am I being punished and not allowed to have a sweet lamp?

2 comments:

designmom said...

Are you selling lamps on ebay or something? You must have run out of plugs to plug in all your lighting fixtures/lamps etc. Do you resell all these lamps that you buy because as soon as you get the new one, realize there is nowhere to fit it?

Anonymous said...

I read this post and couldn't believe it. Guess who has been raving on and on about a particular gun lamp (AK47, gold) since he saw one in Rome? I also wish I was kidding when I tell you that he was actually showing photos of it to family members on Christmas day. How you two found each other I'm not sure. A gun lamp. Really? Sorry, but I'm with Myla on this one. ps welcome home!