Thursday, December 17, 2009

disaster

that is it, I cannot go to work so early from now on. I got all dressed in the dark this morning and looked pretty sweet (grey trousers and a subdued lavender sweater with a black shoe and sweet black socks) but then I got to work and my sweet black socks were actually my sweet navy socks.

anyway if anyone had asked I would have told them that navy socks were the new thing and didn't they know that karl lagerfeld had ordered that all his black socks be placed in custom vuiton valises and sunk to the bottom of lake como and if the kaiser is not going to wear black socks then neither am I BUT UNDER THAT COVER STORY I WAS ACTUALLY REALLY EMBARRASSED.

2 comments:

Fashionmom said...

If brown goes with black why can't blue????

George said...

Black and blue go together. It's called a bruise