Saturday, September 12, 2009

the unfiltered truth

we are out of brita filters and now mila is refusing to drink the tap water and as a result she is starting to suffer from severe dehydration. the situation has become so dire that she has taken to drinking bottles of sterile water while at the hospital (which she reports taste awful - not quite sure why this is preferable to our tap water, which I assure you is quite potable). I am even less clear on why she does not just drink the bottled water we have piled up in the kitchen - perhaps she is trying to make a point until I go out and buy some brita filters? if so, I foresee a hospital admission for hypovolemic shock in the future, because I am far too busy trying to source some marble to top our new side table to go buy brita filters.

No comments: