Monday, March 16, 2009

interview recap

so we just finished residency interviews awhile ago. reflecting back, I realize that my blog did not come up once. why did they never ask me about it? I guess I should have just wedged it into the conversation regardless. really, it is the pefect answer to just about any interview question: greatest strength? my blog. weakness? my blog. proudest moment? my blog. evidence of working well in a team? my blog comments. what motivates you? my blog. describe an ethical dillema? should I blog or study.

really, it is an interview gold mine, this blog. maybe I will get business cards printed with my blog address on them so I can hand them out in future interviews. they would probably just offer me the job on the spot once they found out that I was the genius behind EV.

p.s. I just spelled genius "genious" and the (american) spell checker flagged it, but maybe genious is the canadian spelling? just putting it out there.

p.p.s. I think my second weakness after "my blog" might be "spelling".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

simon asked me how to spell "africa" last week.

George said...

Mila - presumably he wanted to make sure that he had the correct Canadian spelling.