Sunday, March 15, 2009

95% dry carb

okay thanks everyone for telling me about triscuits sooner. for so many years I have been ignoring them as I browsed the snack cracker aisle, foolishly thinking that they were nothing but the most dry of dry carbs. but then one day at loblaws I remembered that dry carb was in fact my favourite food group, and so promptly threw a box into the cart while mila was distracted by a display of craisins. oh and how dry they are (only 5% moisture according to wikipedia)! yet buttery! I could eat a box in a single sitting, and would, if it were not for mila wandering into the kitchen and catching me with a fistful of crackers after I had already been issued a triscuit moratorium for the day.

2 comments:

simon said...

THAT IS MY CURRENT BOX! THEY ARE DELICIOUS!

Anonymous said...

I used to buy triscuits all the time when you were small but you used to complain about them. You can't take credit for discovering them at this point!