Saturday, May 19, 2007

sexist pigs

four seasons, you have really done it this time. while I do confess that "her study" in your west tower residence G looks quite pleasant, what with the sofa and desk and coffee table and occasional chairs strewn about, I was unable to find "his study" anywhere on the floor plan. am I supposed to hang out in the general purpose "library?" or perhaps I will have to spend my evenings in one of the two "galleries?" you are kidding yourself if you think I am going to relax with the latest economist in the rather casual-sounding "family room." and surely you do not expect me to unwind in the "staff lounge."

also it is really nice that "her ensuite" gets a spa tub and a shower and a makeup table and a bidet and a toilet and a spacious vanity, but you seem to have left most of those components out of "his ensuite." in fact, I dare say it is scarcely larger than the powder room next to the walk-in coat closet.

you have got some explaining to do, four seasons.

No comments: