Sunday, May 20, 2007

blog tycoon

google keeps telling me I can make money off my blog by putting some ads in. this is great, because I need an ipod. everyone has one of these except me. I am not 100% certain yet that I would listen to it that much, but I do feel very left out without one.

anyway, this bonus cash works out particularly nicely for me, since by the time that blogging has completely usurped studying in my daily life and I fail out of school by consequence, I will be making so much filthy lucre from google that I will need a new refrigerator just to hold the mind-boggling quantities of foie that will be flowing through EV HQ. who needs school when you are a wealthy blog tycoon?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you could advertise Toll Cross Investments. And Alex Chiu's power rings, or whatever the hell those things were.

simon said...

yeah right, like they can afford my rates! I am thinking aol time warner, citybank, exxon, those kinds of advertisers.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure that even the advertisers of enlargement devices would be interested