Monday, May 28, 2007

honey honey

who uses those wooden honey sticks? they are on every cereal box that is even remotely connected to honey. I see them for sale sometimes, but honestly, who buys a wooden honey dripper? what is even so great about them? gordon ramsay once shared a little tip with me - heat up the spoon before dipping it, then the honey slides right off - and that is good enough for me. GORDON RAMSAY WHEN DOES HELL'S KITCHEN START AGAIN? I CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR YOUR GLORIOUSLY FOUL MOUTH.

okay I checked the internet. it starts monday june 4th. GORDO I HAVE EXAMS THEN YOU GOOF. oh well I will watch anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we use them (or fancy decorative variations of them) to drizzle honey on apples on rosh hashana. That's the jewish new year but you probably already knew that because you eat matzah.
i'm not studying either.

Anonymous said...

hi michelle! i didn't know that you still read EV. i'm not studying either!!!

simon said...

michelle, it is nice of you to give me some jewish cred, because I do after all enjoy matzah. perhaps you forget, though, that my jewish blood comes via my father (oops) who used to bear a striking similarity to jesus (oops) and who now directs an annual pageant celebrating the birth of jc (oops). so your help with keeping the jewish holidays straight is much appreciated.