Tuesday, April 10, 2007

exquisite van-ity

ev-hq recently acquired a motor vehicle, which is great given the suburbian environs. but yours truly is now cruising around in a minivan. dear makers of the ford windstar, can we talk dealer-installed accessories? spoiler? new rims? car bra? some extra chrome detailing? maybe a nice fat exhaust pipe? because this stock minivan is really killing the cred here. what if one of my doctors catches me walking to the parking lot? I guess I would probably just lie and say I did not have a car and then take the bus home and then come back under cover of darkness and shamefully retrieve the minivan. actually maybe I would send mila to get the minivan because, bizarrely, she appears to have no qualms with it. lack of standards, if you ask me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better get it re-detailed!

simon said...

I could totally get hooked on detailing. that citrus-fresh smell was intoxicating!

Anonymous said...

Did I mention how lucky you are to have a minivan? (See "Trapped in Suburbia")
Don't they sell spray bottles of that citrus stuff?