Thursday, February 22, 2007

ontario mulls incandescent bulb ban

okay this is a joke, right? those compact fluorescent bulbs produce an unacceptable light and they are simply too unsightly for exposed uses. dalton, I know that with your point collars and insipid tie knots you do not appreciate the ramifications of this ban, but please reconsider. or perhaps I could apply for some sort of exemption, because I was kind of planning on one of these should I become rich:



that is so hot. I am sorry, government of ontario, do you think that would be nearly as hot with 85 compact fluorescent bulbs? no it would not, it would be an atrocious mess of energy efficiency.

I guess I will just have to start hoarding incandescent bulbs. and then I can cash in on the inevitable black market.

No comments: