Thursday, February 22, 2007

my most luxe experience of the week

earlier this morning I took a few kleenex from their home in the bathroom, and I rested them on the arm of my studying chair in case I needed one later. well fast forward a few minutes, and my kleenex had fallen onto the baseboard heater. fast forward another few minutes: needing a facial tissue, I looked to the arm of my studying chair, where the kleenex no longer were. fortunately I quickly spotted the misplaced tissues on the heater and I immediately applied one to my nose. what pure luxury! oh sinful delight! pleasure of pleasures! if I were a celebrity, let me tell you there would be someone in my entourage charged with maintaining a constant supply of warmed kleenex for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

by luxe do you mean dangerous? hello, fire hazard.

simon said...

I like to live on the edge.