Saturday, February 03, 2007

friendly note

hi exams,
I have kind of got a lot of movies to watch. volver is not going to watch itself, you know. also tv does not stop just because I have exams, fyi. did you know that ellen is hosting the oscars? yeah well she is. kind of would like to watch, hear some funny jokes, see some oscar styles. just letting you know.
talk to you soon,
simon

p.s. it is cool if I do not study for you, right? because I am kind of busy trying to find a mail order cheese store. thanks, I knew you would understand. lates!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love cheese, but not in my mailbox. find another way to procrastinate. lates!

simon said...

don't worry, I found a way! crossword puzzle!

p.s. no need to fret, the cheese I found comes next-day courier in a styrofoam box with an ice pack, creating a stable cheese environment for over 36 hours, at least according to Andy Shay at Shay Cheese. this month he is offering what he says is the best parm he has ever tasted! he is also sending the 2006 canadian grand prix winner, la sauvagine! please get me a subscription to his cheese a month club!

Anonymous said...

STUDY. Stop browsing the internet!

Anonymous said...

Simon - This Volver you were mentioning - I assume that this would be the pirate version you downloaded. It's just as well you don't have time to watch it!!! G

Anonymous said...

Hi Si
What's next in world of medical studies? I'm sure a good lawyer will be able to explain to a claimant that you preferred to watch Volva and order mold than study.

simon said...

Thanks a lot G, now I'm going to be on the MPAA's watchlist or something.

Hi Anon, I'm glad you agree. I would much rather chat cheese with my doctor than medicine - you can look up the latter on wikipedia.