Monday, February 26, 2007

big problems ahead

1) I have clinical methods on st. david's day. I like to wear my green welsh dragon tie on st. david's day, but it is an ironic tie. I cannot very easily show up to the doctor's office in costume, yet I am loathe to forgo the tie as I seem to recall I forgot to wear it last year. perhaps I could wear it under a sweater? I fear that might dilute the effect. wear it over a sweater? might blow the doctor's mind. what to do?

oh yeah also
2) psychiatry exam
3) genitourinary exam

5 comments:

Luke said...

I don't know what those last two things are, but I think you should buy a new green tie decorated with a sedate pattern of leeks. That way, you'll have a tie for both ironic and non-ironic St. David's day occasions.

Anonymous said...

I think that you should wear the tie, it is really not all that ironic. And please spend more time studying and less time blogging!

Anonymous said...

maybe you should just wear a leek tucked into the pocket of your lab coat

although i think docs are probably the kind of people that appreciate novelty ties, so you probably have nothing to worry about

Unknown said...

I try to wear my pocket protector for both practical and ironic purposes. I hope I'm succeeding in the latter.

My pocket protector of choice (I think I've sent you the link before) is the Badge Holder: http://www.pocketprotectors.com/BadgeHolder.htm

It's really sweet because I'm able to equip myself with my nametag, writing utensils, pen light/ruler/other tools in one move.

simon said...

the demo image on the website features john q. nerdly. uh oh.