Tuesday, November 28, 2006

scheduling mishap

to my hairdresser: they called and said you were sick on monday, but I do not believe that 100%. from our forced discussions while you cut my hair, I have gleaned that you have a weakness for television. so I am kind of suspecting that you called in 'sick' then planted yourself in front of the tube and watched soap operas and dr. phil all day. I cannot fault you there, as I do enjoy the occasional tv marathon.

but did you not know that my hair is really long? do you not understand how much I need it cut? it is quite frankly out of control.

though on the plus side, I think I have enough length in the back now to go for a sweet mullet. I am glad to hear it is expected to be somewhat windy in a few days time, because my mullet is going to be billowing majestically in that breeze let me tell you. fierce billowing.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I have had the same sick hairdresser excuse, which I did not believe for a second. Then I just ended up with another random at the salon because I couldn't reschedule. If I did not like my hairdresser so much, and if she did not have the power over my hair, I would have totally called her on it. But then again, I guess hairdressers are people too, who get sick and everything.

I am glad you have remedied your long hair situation though. I have yet to attempt to find an italian stylist, for fear I'll come out with some sort of euro-mullet.

simon said...

um maybe I am misunderstanding you. you are avoiding the italian hair scene for fear of receiving a euromullet? I simply do not understand. where is the downside there?

Anonymous said...

I like you hair a bit longer than it has been so maybe it's not such a bad thing that she called in sick. Also, aren't you afraid that she may be a fan of yours and could be reading this blog?

Anonymous said...

i don't think rhonda is a fan of reading.