Tuesday, November 07, 2006

playlist advice

did I just add diana krall's christmas cd to my playlist? why yes I did, so get ready for some festive cheer.

do not get carried away though. keep it under 5% of your playlist. do not even think about going for undiluted christmas tunes, it is way too early for that. also I suggest something akin to diana's tunes - heavy on the jazz, light on the jesus. you certainly do not want to be hearing about mangers and holy children until december, at least. the restrained might give it the extra day or two and play it cool until advent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you kidding? my ipod has been all holiday tunes, all the time since at least mid-October.

Anonymous said...

Once you have a few Nutcrackers decorating your place you will be totally in the spirit of the season!

simon said...

anonymous, your flagrant disregard for christmas carol best practices is disheartening.