Monday, November 13, 2006

mole

foreword: I am posting under duress.

we had chicken with some mole sauce last night (as in the spicy mexican sauce, not a unit of science, nor the animal, nor in fact some uterine mass).

mila, in celebration, vowed to wear her mole shirt (as in the animal). whether true or not, this shirt portrays moles as shortsighted (as in myopic, not as in lacking in forward planning). so since mila was too lazy to change shirts, she spent the entire meal squinting at me.

afterword: I could not make this stuff up. mila squished up her little eyes and squinted at me all meal because we were having mole sauce.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

mila sounds like a fun person to live with!

Nick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
simon said...

next time I see you I will slap you with a glove and challenge you to a duel.

Nick said...

Simon, why would you challenge anonymous to a duel? What has he ever done to you?

simon said...

I am glad you found my challenge sufficiently threatening.

I did 200 jumping jacks last night. and 50 situps. I could probably snap a crowbar in two with my bare hands.

Luke said...

How do you know anonymous is a he? It could be a female admirer of Mila...or even an androgynous person. They have feelings too, you know.

Anonymous said...

simon should have taken equity studies.

simon said...

nick is the gender partial one here! I made no gender assumptions!

don't start with me and the equity studies.