Thursday, November 23, 2006

celeb lifestyles

I am looking out the window right now and it looks like bloody winter. there is some manner of snow on the roofs of nearby houses, and there is a grey film of cold hanging in the air. very unpleasant looking. if I were a celebrity, or otherwise rich, would I be able to have a series of those patio heaters installed along the length of my walk to school? because that would be downright luxurious. I wonder if they could be cranked up high enough so that I would not even need a coat.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you were that rich, you wouldn't walk to school. in fact, i wouldn't even go to school. freedom 22 here i come!!!!

Anonymous said...

don't worry simon - your consumption of cheese and other delicacies is doing its bit in the propagation of global warming. soon, there will be no winter to walk through

Anonymous said...

If you were that rich perhaps you could pay the professors to come to your place so that you wouldn't have to go out.

Anonymous said...

Blogmeister let's get another post up there soon.

simon said...

anonymous, though you cowardly post under no name, I nonetheless have crumbled under your demands.