Tuesday, October 03, 2006

eurobeats

I am currently looking for a digital piano. pretty much I would like a real piano, but it is probably best for everyone involved if headphones were an option. so digital it is.

when I told mila this, however, she got very excited. does she play piano, do you ask? maybe some jazz? classical? show tunes? pop? no, mila does not play the piano. she plays the recorder, and the triangle, but not the piano. mila was very excited because she would soon be able to hit the 'powerbeats' button (oonce-oonce-oonce), then slam the 'electropop 2' (there is no english translation for electropop 2, sorry) and have a rocking concert. I think she would probably move her hands over the keys to make it look like she was playing, but I am not sure of the details.

sorry mila, wrong kind of piano.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps Mila will take piano lessons one day, as I am doing now. It is fun to learn as an adult.