Saturday, September 09, 2006

globe and my ideas

globe and mail do you have a reporter spy in my home? a spy camera? perhaps you have wire tapped my phones. actually that is probably what it is, because sometimes the phone cuts into other people's conversations and we can listen to the entire thing. they cannot hear us, so I am unable to make scathing comments regarding their lives. well I still make them, they just cannot hear me.

anyway, in today's style section? I think it was the style section. other sections it could be in include the toronto section and the review. if it were in any other section I probably would not have read it. sometimes I turn through all the pages in the front section so that it looks like someone has read it, but I usually just look at the pictures. I think I may have mentioned this before, but I am not ashamed to read the style section so I will mention it again. so yeah, in today's style section? some home decor advice. the reporter spy suggested filling a vase with jelly beans or something. well globe and mail guess what we have filled our front hall vase with? jelly beans. they are both ironic and delicious. so I guess it is flattering that you steal my ideas, but it would be more flattering if you would give me a shout out next time. just a word up to simon in the faux-lo, thanks.

p.s. those jelly beans came from the bulk barn. we have spent over $177 at the bulk barn in the last year. oh god I am such a fat townie. I hate fat townies, what have I done.

No comments: