Thursday, August 17, 2006

jantzen is confused

hk tailor jantzen keeps sending me confused emails about my order. but the good news is that checkers #690 is in stock. and even better news is that "checkers is the trend of the smart causal, it always look crisp and cool, indoor to outdoor."

how does jantzen write this stuff? I could not write that if I tried. I am reassured, however, that my shirt will function both indoors and out.

jantzen also notes that "end and end design is always classic, it will bring you to the end of the day of styles." JANTZEN MADE A PUN. I do not really understand it, but still. what a joker.

p.s. spell check suggests replacing jantzen with jaundicing. how apropos.

4 comments:

Luke said...

are you sure he didn't mean, "the end of days of styles"? The Apocalypse of couture? is checkers #690 flame retardant for brimstone?

simon said...

maybe jantzen forsaw the tragedy that is uggs. apocalypse indeed.

Anonymous said...

Do you tip him?

simon said...

tip my hk tailor? for making a pun?