Thursday, August 10, 2006

I am the master of tripeaks

I had to reinstall everything on my computer a while ago because I got a new one. I backed up all my important stuff so that I could copy it over. no worries there, all good. EXCEPT THAT I FORGOT TO BACKUP MY TRIPEAKS SCORES. I had a pretty awesome tripeaks record. I cannot remember the exact numbers, but how does $30,000 in winnings with a game average in the mid teens sound? PRETTY AWESOME IS HOW IT SOUNDS. so I was kind of stressed that I had lost this record of my achievement. would I ever be able to reproduce it?

well do not worry, I have not lost the touch. would a $32 game average impress you? it should because it is amazing. how about a 15 card streak valued at $120? that might not impress you so much because it is really kind of amateur stuff but I have just played a few games so I will update soon.

No comments: