Tuesday, July 11, 2006

masters of heckling

I am going to a masters thesis lecture tomorrow. in case you are wondering no I am not giving it because I have a grand total of zero (0) degrees and I think you need some of those before you can master something. it is in fact my first brush with this variety of academia. and so I have questions. the most pressing is:

do people ever heckle the masters students? I understand it is some sort of defence, but it does not seem like he would have to do much defending unless he had some antagonists. perhaps that is why I was invited, to provide a sufficient amount of academic tension. I WILL BRING MY A GAME, MASTERS STUDENT, DO NOT WORRY.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

behind my gameboy i got game girl it comes easy
i think you should write more about your brother, he's cool(ish)

Luke said...

Please for the love of Pete do not heckle the Masters student. They probably have not had the golden opportunity of starting a cheese diary as you have, and so deserve some sympathy.

Also, this bloody spam filtration feature is very taxing. Typing in random letters makes me less likely to want to comment. Perhaps this is a good thing.

Also, who is this anonymous person above me? Does he have game? Or a Gameboy? Do people still have Gameboys? Or how about gay boys? I like those...

simon said...

dear anonymous why are you posting spank rock lyrics on my blog? do you think I would like this hip hop duo? I am not being sarcastic, sometimes I enjoy hip hop beats. I will download some spank rock tracks and report back.

dear luke I an confident that you have it in you to master the skill of transposing letters on blogger.

Luke said...

i am not so confident. seeing as i do not recognise spank rock lyrics when i see them