Monday, June 12, 2006

monday evening report, simon edition

so a bit more on stratford. you have read about dining and theatre. but now I suppose if you really want to be picky, we were sent to these towns to learn stuff and play dress up and so on.

one thing we dressed up in was scrubs. now I am not saying I have killer long legs, but if the medium scrubs are too snug, and the large scrubs fit quite nicely, except for being rather short, then I guess you might deduce that I have killer long legs. a poor logician might venture that I am simply of more rotund build, but I would suggest reading the passage from earlier about my crazy workout routine. I simply do not think it is possible for someone who pumps so much iron to be rotund. also, I am confident that we are all on the same page here vis a vis long legs being an asset on men. I am actually not sure that they are, but they have got to be better than short stumpy legs.

this is an actual question, not a novelty closing to my blog post. I wonder if my man in hong kong will make me custom scrubs. because I am thinking that would be pretty sweet. please notice I said my man in hong kong instead of my budget yet surprisingly high quality internet shirt website because the latter is kind of lame while the former is kind of awesome. just like custom scrubs would be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and you wonder why people make fun of you. well maybe you don't wonder, but just pretend to, because it is pretty obvious. no offense.

simon said...

you are so not getting a birthday present this year.