Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I love dictionaries but not blogger's dictionary

my earliest readers (dear ed, do not even start with me) may remember that I could not figure out blogger's spell check. I am a pretty quick study, so I picked it up after only a few weeks of blogging. if you want to hire me for your internet startup, that is cool, but I am pretty expensive.

anyway, blogger's dictionary does not contain the word 'blog'. shoddy. (blogger, that means "of poor quality or craft." mmhmm, you heard me.)

5 comments:

chocolate and whine said...

This is hilarious... both the blog and the family!

Anonymous said...

Blogger is clearly a self-hating Blog-site... what would you even call the sites that allow you to blog? Is there a word for them? If so I bet it is not in the Blogger dictionary.

Anonymous said...

Does it have an entry for weblog?

-skizzle

simon said...

who are you? my mom? who says weblog, really now?

Anonymous said...

It wasn't me! I was out of town,honestly!