Monday, May 29, 2006

desperate housesimon

so, I live in suburbia. the streets are all called sunnyside or pinebrook or, because we are talking london here, camden. they actually are all called that (there are at least 3 sunnysides: drive, crescent, road... a regular sunnyside trifecta). anyway, it's really nice out, so I was thinking how nice it will be once I am done school to go for walks, cruise around (sur bicyclette) and enjoy the weather. but then I thought some more. WHERE WILL I WALK? on twisty suburban streets that just lead to another circular suburban street that leads to yet another arching suburban street that finally spits me out onto a car-clogged arterial? I CAN'T WAIT! where are the cozy coffee shops? little green grocers? neighbourhood convenience store? local italian deli? perhaps a few boutiques? manspa?

WANTED - city, preferably smoggy WILL PICK UP!!! $$$
this is in or around Large Malls and Manicured Lawns

4 comments:

simon said...

I like to punctuate renal physiology lectures with a blog post.

Anonymous said...

and by punctuate you must mean comma and semicolon, as well as period. i hope you know that your posts are time-stamped.

xoxox A caring colleague

Anonymous said...

Good grief, you medical students sure are, as a group, very arch. punctuating and all that. the next time someone operates on my prostate, i'll remember to quiz him on his repartee!

simon said...

you say this as though prostate surgery is a frequent occurrence for you.