Monday, July 26, 2010

lamps r us

I think I may have a disease. the lamp situation has gotten so out of control that our home has become a lamp store. literally, a place where strangers can come to buy lamps. our front hall is full of lamps that I am desperately trying to unload in order to accommodate the two new lamps I may have purchased over the weekend. we have sold one so far, but it would seem that lots of inventory remains.

p.s. the only cure for the disease is more lamps.

p.p.s. I may also have another lamp on order but I am only telling you this because it raises such a sweet tale of rapport. I walked into one of the larger home decor stores in town, asked for a lamp, and they said they would order it and get in touch with me, and then I walked out. I HAVE SO MUCH LAMP RAPPORT THAT I DO NOT NEED TO BOTHER WITH NAMES AND PHONE NUMBERS LIKE SOME MERE LAMP MORTAL.

No comments: