Thursday, October 15, 2009

bo-town

is boston actually called that? anyway, we are going there in november. reservations have been made at a japanese restaurant which research tells me is one of the most Important restaurants in the northeast. mila was not so keen on vast quantities of overpriced raw fish, and did not seem to care how Important the place is. so I fed her some story about how they blowtorch some of the fish and that is pretty much cooking; not clear on whether she bought this, but reservations were made in any event (it is, after all, an Important restaurant).

p.s. I already told mila she is not allowed to ditch me for dinner because it is pretty much our honeymoon. secretly I think it would be the perfect venue for a solo dine but I think I will keep that to myself (honeymoon, and all). have I blogged before about solo dining? if not I should, because it is a pretty fantastic practice.

3 comments:

Mom said...

If you tell them it's your honeymoon maybe they'll give you some free chopsticks or something!

George said...

Solo dining? You'd be with your favourite person!

mila said...

hahaha, i gave up trying to compete years ago!