Monday, August 17, 2009

I am getting mad

the cable guy had not heard of mad men so I explained that it was a really good show and that he should probably watch it because it is really helping inform the huge mid-century craze going on right now but somehow he did not seem to care. "I would be happy to put a note on your account that you would like mad men," he offered. on probing, however, he confessed that no one was likely to read the notes on my cable file. so I asked him how high up the org chart I should go with my concerns and he suggested I start with the call center day manager tomorrow during business hours, but I do not think that don draper would start with the call center day manager. so I guess the only remaining question is whether I call the emergency 24/7 media contact number or wait until tomorrow to give the ceo a ring.

p.s. ceo, don would not approve of that suit.

1 comment:

Mom said...

To save yourself time and aggravation, can't you just watch it online somehow? I have to say that the first show of the season was a terrific one. You would have loved Don's clothes!