Sunday, July 12, 2009

crise de lighting

as dusk falls and I sit on the floor of the den polishing our silver, I am troubled by the lighting situation in here. so far there is only a lone desk lamp, which falls far short of my 3-lamp-per-room minimum. MINIMUM. okay so no big problem, you are thinking. just get some more lamps. well actually you are wrong, it is an enormous problem. "severus... please..." huge (OMG HARRY POTTER INSIDE JOKE I AM MORE PUMPED FOR THE MOVIE THAN OLIVER WOOD WAS BEFORE THE MATCH AGAINST SLYTHERIN IN HIS LAST YEAR).

anyway so lighting crisis. there is really nowhere in here to put any more lights. no surfaces for table lamps, no suitable places on the floor for a floor lamp. well I do not exactly know what to do, but I will keep you updated as this epic progresses.

okay got to go, something is going down on this 'so you think you can dance' rerun.

p.s. mila how is work?

No comments: