Wednesday, September 17, 2008

milking it

did you know that 1% milk has only twenty more calories than skim milk? I cannot believe I have been wasting my entire life drinking skim, all for twenty calories. do you realize how insipid a skim milk cappuccino foam is?

p.s. when I was back in london every once and a while I would make an absolutely killer cappuccino. I am talking about 100% textbook microfoam. fyi.

p.p.s. one of my current doctor bosses has an espresso machine in his office. hello role model! too bad he is into camping and canoeing and other such unsavoury pastimes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have a one-cup coffee maker and it's pretty sweet.
although I don't use it everyday because luckily I don't have too many early classes. For example, tomorrow my first class is at 2:30.
What time are you getting up tomorrow?

simon said...

don't talk to me