Sunday, September 30, 2007

self improvement

I am currently working on improving my gait. you might not think it is so hard to walk with a foreign gait, but it is actually really hard. so now I am utterly exhausted from my walk up to the local lcbo, which is not even that far away. I do think I made some good progress though, with lots more movement through the torso, a nice straight back, and a relaxed swing at the hips and knees. If spies had been trailing me I would have lost them so easily because of my newly unrecognizable gait.

3 comments:

Luke said...

Did you go to the LCBO, or put in 18 holes of golf?

And why would spies be trailing you? Is the CMA finally on to you about your overly harsh patient dress code judgments?

Bronwen said...

simon - the new minister of silly walks.

simon said...

there is nothing silly about my new walk. I think it is a great improvement over my old gait.

and luke, I successfully made it to the lcbo. I picked up a couple malbecs and a carmenere from the new vintages releases. looking forward to them. I hate golf. it gives me rage.