Thursday, September 13, 2007

cookie monster

every time I am at the grocery store buying cookies (i.e. every time I am at the grocery store) I briefly contemplate getting a bag of oreos. but then I become concerned that I may not like them, and so I put them back and pick up a bag of peanut butter cookies or some chocolate chip cookies. actually I would probably get the peanut butter and the chocolate chip. you can never have too many cookies. but what if I actually love oreos? I really cannot remember if I like them or not. oh god my life is so full of stress.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't like oreos. actually, i just like the inside of oreos, but if i eat too much, i feel sick.

Anonymous said...

You Love Oreos.

simon said...

taste buds, are you sure? discuss.

Anonymous said...

i like oreos, mainly because they were very rarely available at my house when i was little, but we once got double stuff chocolate coated oreos for a super-treat, and those things are so sweet they make you really feel sick!

delivered any more cute babies lately mila?

Anonymous said...

i wish! no, i am doing anesthesia now so i basically just sit behind a curtain and chat. fun!!!

simon said...

excuse me bronwen, this is not mila's blog. please do not initiate mila-centric discussions here. mila, you can get your own blog you know. let's try to stay on topic.

reminder: the topic is simon.