Tuesday, May 22, 2007

who's the moss

moss not doing so hot. no evidence of growth. plenty of organic aromas, however. currently the lead suspect for the source of this offensive perfume is the sludge water in the bottom of the moss rock's container. mila just tried to make me clean it out, but I suggested she do it, being the expert horticulturalist. so we are now in a moss standoff. she might think she can outlast me by camping out in her office, but perhaps she does not realize how much internet I can browse in one sitting.

well, back to craigslist. I see some knock-off arco lamps that I shall have to look into. they are quite reasonably priced!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can get to my computer, the tv, the bed and the bathroom without going near the moss. you are trapped in your office. i think i will win.

simon said...

perhaps you forget that I have an emergency escape window into the den?