Thursday, May 17, 2007

moss

I think I might grow a moss on a rock. if I see a nice rock by the river on my way home from school tomorrow I will probably take it home with me.

I was thinking about lichen but then I saw a website that said they grow 8 mm a year or something like that. do I look like I am made of time?

p.s. I am not going to lie, I was inspired by an article that said moss is the new grass. this article also said trapezoid was the new square and velcro the new magnet. oh yeah and paper-mache is the new taxidermy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

back off my turf! get your own hobby!! i am the horticulturalist in this relationship. why don't you go cook some food or play the piano or look at menswear or something. geeze.

ps: can you maybe send me those links please? i might try my hand at growing some moss. my egglings are thriving and my jade is looking superlush, so i think i am ready to expand my collection.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Fautley grew lichen on rocks from Muskoka, in little saucers in his office! I think maybe you should consider lichen
-Rosie